Oh, Death Cab. So refreshing.
Although I suppose that’s not entirely accurate. This wasn’t the easiest year, though perhaps it was the most… cleansing. I do feel considerably different this year as opposed to this time last year. Oh, and for the first time in my life, I do feel older just from one year. How does that work out?? At any rate, here are my closing ramblings to 2009.
Getting back on Facebook didn’t hurt as much as I thought it might. I’m proud to say that I’ve not gone back to checking every hour just to check. Perfectly capable of limiting myself to checking once a day without tears.
I learned that I am capable of surviving for nearly four months on average an hour of internet a day [without school].
The two months of my life during which I was able to legally purchase alcohol [and did] were not any more enjoyable or mischief-ridden than the other 223 months of my life during which I have not been able to legally purchase alcohol.
Imogen Heap is amazing; yes, that is something I only discovered this year. Sara Bareilles is another one.
Addiction to Relient K is something I should not try to repress, because it wears out in its own good time and does plenty of good while it lasts.
Spending hours browsing through old chats due to a lack of schoolwork and other distractions only increase the negative meditations on the miles between Francavilla al Mare and Cincinnati and should be avoided entirely.
Songs as statuses alarm Titos, Titas, parents, grandparents, Kuyas, and Ates alike. It never seems to alarm anyone within one’s general age group (aka anyone you don’t give a title to).
Thin slicing is amazing, especially when you learn about yourself doing it ages after you’ve begun to really put it to good use in the first place. It is not fun when you express yourself with song lyrics and think it’s all metaphorical and then find out you were closer to the real mark than you’re comfortable being. Being right is not always fun. Knowing before it actually registers is equally uncomfortable.
The Plan changes too much.
Nuns do not need pre-calc, period. Don’t argue with me.
Staying up until 3:30 for a love that isn’t going to last is not funny. Don’t bother until you’re engaged.
Yes, some of my ramblings are entirely sarcastic. Some are not.
I did not miss anything when I missed the Pacquiao-Hatton fight.
Maybe I *should’ve* thrown bitter tears at the ocean instead of biting down on a pillow and soaking my only decent headspace till morning.
Which to bury, us or the hatchet? Us. Hatchet’s still hatcheting around.
If you’re a girl, never fall in love with someone your own age. Or at least not until you’re around 25. There is a certain phase during which guys vacillate between being entirely too literal or entirely too complacent. Falling in love with one while they’re in this phase is not advised.
Dashboard Confessional needs to stop whining. Lyrics are great, but pleaseee try to sound more like… like… Death Cab for Cutie? or Coldplay? or even the JoBros. Honestly.
It is difficult to stay addicted to Within Temptation for any decent length of time. Don’t bother trying. Just let it come and let it go.
Mama Mary is so cool =)
I STILL don’t know how to purge properly, even though I finally understand the concept.
Revisiting old compositions does NOT slow things down as planned.
There should be a clip of the Cupids in Night at the Museum II just for people [like me] to play over… and over… and over… again.
Year of Hell is awesome. I wish I could do that.
God bless Tim Hawkins.
Is reading Children of Hurin over and over again masochistic?
I will never be able to watch lightning at 3 AM without thinking unconstructive and unhealthy things.
High-tech grandmothers are DA BOMB.
Typing upside-down is a strangely hyper-ing experience. Like virtual sugar.
Life is indeed wayyyy too short to drink bad wine.
Not suicidal, just tired of being alive? go to college.
MICHAEL WALSH IS AMAZING.
It’s healthy to not play guitar for a few days if all you’re playing is getting you down. Because your fingers WON’T listen to your head.
I really need to stop being an Ate to those who don’t want to be Ate’d.
Reciting Shakespeare’s sonnets at random times makes one feel accomplished enough for a Darcy.
Only children are to be pitied.
A Lack of Color on loop is the most effective dose of depression for anyone looking for a dose of depression.
Skirts make me happy.
Even If It Kills Me was the most significant discovery of my life this year, music-wise.
God is good.
CREDO gets better and better every year.
Nate is the best big brother ever.
You know, I think it’s really strange that earlier this year, I said that I was 100% sure I’d always have KG, but that I’d likely lose touch with KP and KD. As it turns out, I have KP and KD, and I’ve lost KG. Funny how the one thing in my life that I’ve declared myself 100% sure of and then some was the one thing I was completely wrong about.
Cemeteries can be cool places if you know where to go.
Like Anne, if he has to be ‘held’ then I don’t want to hold him.
It’s healthy to lose friends.
It’s healthy to make friends.
Making Kuya Nate proud is very constructive.
People-who-remind-me-of-people are strange to run into.
Winnie hurts me.
Pain is my friend. I hope.
- is Aisa back on facebook under her translated-from-tagalog name, in case you couldn’t figure it out xD
- says “YES i’m back on here. NO I would still prefer other forms of communication. Meaning if you say hi on here I may not respond. Hi anyway. ITALY IN 14 DAYS.”
- says “YES i’m back on here. NO I would still prefer other forms of communication. Meaning if you say hi on here I may not respond. Hi anyway. ITALY IN 13 DAYS.”
- is on facebook in Italy via dial-up (meaning sorry I’m limiting myself to responding via status xP)
- is watching oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before the takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this still life…
- can now… legally purchase alcohol? SWEET. Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio, anyone?
- has learned to listen through silence, and leave unsaid unspoken, eyes wide shut unopened.
- ‘s mood’s out swinging on the swingset almost every day, she said to you that she’s so happy it’s depressing, and all you said was “Someone get that girl a mood ring!” xP
- is laughing… just ’cause moths and lightsabers are cool and woodchippers even more awesome and best of all she’s in the perfect mood to get fired up and dance. A load of nonsense? Maybe. Just maybe =) but are you reaching out, too?
- has contrived some sort of a plan to help… her… fellow man? LET’S GET! EMOTIONAL GIRLS TO ALL WEAR MOOD RINGS! so we’ll be tipped off to when they’re ticked off, ’cause we’ll know just what they’re thinking…
- is alive =) thanks for the prayers, especially our 4real family, we’re so sorry you were worried!! *hugz* woooo unreliable internet sure doesn’t help in these times :D
- knows that she was meant to live for so much more; has she lost herself?
- wishes everyone a Buona Pasqua, and no it is NOT belated because the Easter Season lasts for seven more weeks, so THERE.
- is waiting for you to flee the scene as if you held in your hand a smoking gun and on the floor lay the one you said you loved.
- thinks that everyone should see an Incorruptible before leaving earth. They’re just so insanely cool. Because they satisfy and deny all the laws of science and are politically incorrect. Dude that rocks.
- knows that plans always change… and so is trying to just accept those things that stray from “the plan.” Hmm… she should stop reminiscing.
- is back in theology-drive mode. Praise God.
- can’t believe she forgot about the nonsense thread on the YFC site. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! CALLING ON KUYA VIN AND KIM KIM AND GAB AND CANDISSE AND MARIEL TO REVIVEEEEEEEEE!!!
- declares that nuns do not need precalculus, either, and that the Sisters have been too lax with themselves with regards to plaguing the lives out of boys until we are 35 as is in keeping with Kuya Vin’s recollection of Commandment 11.01! <== tracking <–
- is up at 3:30 AM talking to people… wah? bah? sleep! no way…
- was certain that the season could be held between her arms, but just as summer’s hold is fleeting, she was there but now she’s gone.
- told you, laughing down to her core so she would not cry… she said, “Nobody here can live forever, quiet in the grasp of dusk and summer,” but you’ve already lost when you only had barely enough to hang on…
- wonders how the heck she could possibly missing out on watching pacquiao. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- is watching oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before the takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this still life… hide and seek, trains and sewing machines… you won’t catch her around here… blood and tears… hearts… they were
- threw bitter tears at the ocean, but all that came back was the tide.
- will be the hand that serves you though you’ll not see that it is she… she prayed for both but was was denied, so many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed, was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind? so many years have passed, who
- knows you are slipping away, what have you done now? and she wonders why fate makes us suffer, ’cause there’s a curse between us, between…
- doesn’t want to go home.
- cried, “Wait for me, I’m almost ready…” when He meant, “Let Go.”
- knows that once in a while, when it’s good, it’ll feel like it should, when they’re all still around and you’re still safe and sound, and you don’t miss a thing till you cry when you’re driving away in the dark.
- knew the answer even before she asked, “Which to bury; us, or the hatchet?” and so now she’ll let it all out, get it all out, rip it out, remove it – she knows you won’t be alarmed when the wound begins to bleed.
- is addicted to The Heart of Everything. Lol.
- didn’t want to change a thing… it’s such a perfect day… the sky is blue… but without you….it’s a waste of time.
- knows that these hands that she holds behind her back are bound and broken by her own doing… and she can’t feel anything anymore.
- will fall asleep only in hopes of dreaming that everything will be like it was before, but nights like these… disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
- is walking away and if you’re lucky then someday she may possibly forgive you for all of it, but not today, BUT NOT TODAY! thanks, thanks for NOTHING. pass me the sugar and still things still won’t be right!
- is smiling. The angst has passed. PG :D and thank you, Mama Mary.
- finally knows what it means to PURGE, thanks to living minimalist for three months across the street from the Adriatic. So let’s do it!!!
- was not emotionally prepared for this… and she wonders why He willed it so. :'(
- decided to revisit old compositions and slow. things. down. considerably.
- has got to find a way to stop taking midnight walks down the memory lane.
- can’t help laughing. The oldest and truest friends always show up right when we need them. Praise God :)
- thought it was totally worth watching Night At The Museum II just for the Cupids and the closing song. Hahahaha.
- sin is cowardly; Life takes courage.
- went to Mass expecting to see Glo, and bumped into Tita Odette and Evan as well :) What a laugh.
- ughhh. Voyager; “Year of Hell” drives me nuts. :)
- took a twenty-minute walk with Nino in the moby — and no one noticed they’d been gone. Hahaha.
- has a new favorite Tim Hawkins vid… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L30-O9xC8U
- seems to be stuck in another of her read-Children-of-Hurin-again-and-again-and-be-depressed phases. Oh dear :)
- MOVIEEEEEEE WITH MARIEEELLLL AND GLOOOOOO AND CANDISSEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D and chill time. PICTURESSSSSSSSS xD
- wonders why she’s on here. Oh Kuya Jhun….
- is getting out of the read-Children-of-Hurin-again-and-again-and-be-depressed phase. But now she’s reading… Till We Have Faces. Oops…
- I can figure out the point of anything, just not as quick as I can mess up my life.
- just got home from adoration… tired. heh. tomorrow’s a big day…
- is watching the lightning because it makes her happy and brings back good memories.
- going through books boooks booooookksssssssss and listening to MCS :) fun.
- I find it amusing that Kenzo and I address each other by our real first names.
- figures silence is golden, but doesn’t it ever get too loud for you?
- Two teens in the house now! Oh snap! lol :)
- was just video-chatting with her grandmother. Hilarious :D Love that my mama is so high-tech xD
- talked to Dev for… 1:28:48. Resulting in a clear mind and much lightened heart. Thank you, m’dear :)
- Facebook asks, “What’s on your mind?” Answer: UNIMATRIX ZERO
- d: ɐןɐd ıp, ‘ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ʇןɐ+ןɹʇɔ ɐ sɐʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ı ıןɐpɐɯ ƃuopɐʎsɐɯ ǝɥǝɥ
- Nino is SIX MONTHS today!! :D :D
- ˙uɐɯop ɐuıƃǝɹ oʇ ǝןpuɐɔ ɐ pןoɥ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ؛ɹǝʎǝɯ ǝıuɐɥdǝʇs ǝpısɐ ǝʌoɯ
- is stealing Danielle’s status. Indeed, life is too short to drink bad wine.
- just took the bull by the horns and is TOTALLY ready for anything you can throw :P hit me up on the unseen side.
- is looking forward to playing for worship again :)
- “It’s not over till you’re underground. It’s not over before it’s too late. This city’s burning; it’s not my burden. It’s not over before it’s too late.” She says, “I can’t take this take this place, I’m leaving it behind.” Well, she said, “I can’t take t
- will go down with this ship.
- wishes everyone a happy 4th. And now, off to bed; date with Daddy in the morning :D
- :D :D :D Star Trek wit da guysssss in one hour, muahaha. *happy happy*
- wonders why God willed rain and technical difficulties on the 4th of July.
- ehh… parang lumabas kami para lang mabasa. hehe.
- can’t seem to recall a single rainy fourth of July. This is a first. Too rainy for fireworks and technical difficulties at AMC into the bargain. And on top of all that, Ninong just left for a bbq with old friends and Unc’s sleepy. Attempting to console he
- is trying to understand the way we are; are we ever going to get it right, are we ever going to start making sense and stop pretending…
- took a leaf out of Katie’s book. Aisa has been tiger1817418 for almost two years now and is determined to live up to it.
- can’t wait to go home to PA. *Please* let it happen…
- is hyped for the conference tomorrow, ’cause she gets to meet more 4realers!! YAY :D :D
- maria teresa angela camara… you deserved better. may you rest in peace.
- R.I.P. Gella ♥ http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/louisville/obituary.aspx?n=maria-teresa-angela-camara&pid=129539130
- It’s called “nagpaparinig,” and believe me, I know how it works.
- For the wound which is borne in God’s way brings a change of heart too salutary to regret; but the hurt which is borne in the world’s way brings death. II Corinthians 7:10
- is not suicidal; just tired of being alive.
- is pleasantly surprised to find that, despite all the running around yesterday, her legs do not hurt much at all. Even Camp legwork was worse :)
- spent roughly seven hours running around four floors of two buildings… and is quite thankful and hyper about her fall scheduleeeeeee :)
- Pressed X and yelled YESSSSSSSS. Praise God.
- SO SO SO SO SO like… time to write a ten page letter to CO. Hahahahaha.
- is on BOL… hahaha. Who’s on?
- Woohooooo dinner at Michael’s!!! :D :D :D
- Superrrr hypedddd for second Sundays :D I hope they work out!
- has another busyyyy dayy tomorrow… but she promises that she will have that ten page letter to send out by the end of the week :)
- I just wasted an hour and a half [UNCONSTRUCTIVELY] playing dodgeball. Yes, I know that is not a word. *sigh* Forget THAT.
- Aisa is sad and scared. http://peacebestill.typepad.com/everything_you_never_care/2009/07/hide-your-old-as-well-as-your-young.html
- The Pro-Lifers see through your Trojan Horse, Mr. President. http://www.stoptheabortionmandate.com
- is too angry to consider a deserted island at present. Suppose that’s a good thing?
- Hmm… it’s one of those days where playing guitar only irks me. Hate those days.
- Daddy used your sword to prop up the sunflowers. How’s THAT for the ultimate insult :) Ladeeda :P
- ITALIAN LEMON WAFERS OH SNAP
- URGENT: YFC CINCINNATI MEETING TOMORROW, check your email and PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.
- URGENT: YFC CINCINNATI MEETING TODAY, check your email and PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.
- I left the house at 2:45 and got home at 10. THANK YOUUUUU @GabeND, @karmelaa, @maxiebob, Joyce, Vivek, Michelle, and Nateee :) *happy*
- is super hyped for Saturday :)
- on the eve of a breakdown… http://www.cathasaigh.com/unreleased.php
- ROMEO ROMEO… WHERE YA’LL AT?? http://bit.ly/bNatT
- HAH! Yeah right. LIARS.
- oh geeze… forget quantum slipstreams.
- found herself reciting sonnets on the way home from IKEA. How did that happen…?
- mabuhay http://www.nypost.com/seven/07262009/news/regionalnews/nurse_forced_to_help_abort_181426.htm
- leave at 6:45, orientation till 3, Mass till 4:30, CHILL CHILL with EVERYBODY till who knows when… oh. i should probably have breakfast…
- home… after… roughly… fifteen hours. WAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!! life is perfect when kuya vin’s around. can’t he just stay forever?
- is finally HOME after.. fifteen hours. Feels like a Camp night. Haha.
- is on a higgghhhhhh :D :D :D seven hours and 140 pics with all her super favorite people will do that. Felt like ’06 again :)
- SOMETHING HUGE JUST FLEW INTO MY ROOM AND I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT IS NOW!
- “It’s asking for my College, Program, Pre-Program Interest, and Quarter Admitted. Is that in reference to Cinci State or UC?” “… You know what, that’s a good question. I’ll call you back, can I have your number?” … so… no student before me has ever
- The formation of a soul cannot be entrusted to anyone who is foolish enough to advocate the lie that is “Liberal Catholicism.”
- OY! everyone who went to Mass at Holy Name Church on Saturday — @kimberlaboo @GabeND @karmelaa — d’ya’ll see the LEVITATING JESUS?
- hasn’t gone shopping *shopping* for school supplies in… nine years? Hahahaha feels soooo strange…
- Listening to A Lack of Color on loop is not advisable. Side-affects may include long faces on a perfectly lovely sunny summer day.
- Hiding the cookies in the cookie jar is apparently a very good way of getting people to forget that they’re there…
- can’t live with or without you? Hayop sa problema eh…
- Hmm.. waiting for Mum and Yeni and Nino to wake up so that we can shop for skirtssss :)
- Aisa + Yeni + Shopping Date = 6 New Skirts = Aisa *Happy* :)
- *smile* one. more. week. */smile*
- ’cause I don’t care… for your fairytales? you’re so worried ’bout the maiden, though you know she’s only waiting on the next. best. thing.
- If burning bridges is a form of suicide / then I’ve died one too many times.
- ah. [part of] my booklist is finally available… hm. college textbook prices are not funny. blaah.
- It’s always easier to leave than to be left behind.
- is wondering if anyone out of her many already-in-college/past-college/homeschooling mother friends have encountered a book entitled How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci? just curious.
- You have three hours to be in a pro-life video! Goooo! http://stoptheabortionmandate.com/take-action/be-in-video/
- “I can’t fall asleep and it’s all your fault…” hmm… I miss Kuya.
- Oh I am so enjoying making all these phone calls. Heaven help me.
- ought to have done all this composition-hard-copy catching up while in Italy… oh, wait. Didn’t bring the composition book. Duhh…
- Slowly re-addicting myself to John Mayer… hmm… why would I want to do that after having already successfully gotten away from it? *ebr*
- Short Circuit = LOL
- DUDE build your own rollercoaster contest?? Hahaha sweeett.
- Oh, yes, that would be imagination being stabbed and bleeding onto the piano overgrown with vines which hold down the F key which in turn…
- … surreal…
- Stop This Train ~ John Mayer – on loop = ^_^ / >.<
- In more than words I tried to tell you; the more I tried, I failed… Hm. Can’t find a decent tab for this. Blehh
- can’t… seem… to get… that… strum pattern… down… grrrrrrrr INSANELY AMAZING CINCINNATI/CHICAGO/CANADA KUYAS how do I do the last 12 lines before the last 8 lines of This Is How We Overcome???
- yeah? well this just happens to be one of those days where I HATE BEING A GIRL
- The ONE thing that upsets me to think will inevitably NOT be part of my college experience… Rumbles.
- [W]e are to countenance… people which we detest, merely because we are not belles or millionaires, are we? That’s a nice sort of morality.
- CLS… wow.. is it that time of year again?
- I’m not alone, just lonely all of the time.
- waaHOOOOOO classics tomorrow!!! just like old times :)
- ME SO HAPPY!!! got to see Kuya Jeremy and Ate Kai and Kuya Bham!!! :D :D :D but.. :'( meeesa already miss Kuya Gabe and Kuya Matt so much…
- already misses Kuya Gabe and Kuya Matt sososososososoooo much :'(
- wonders… what will it take till you believe in me the way that I believe in you?
- wouldn’t change a thing… but it would be nice to re-live 2008.
- ‘s summer… spend time with YFC cinci, check. worship with YFC chicago, check. catch up with YFC louisville, checkish. hang with st. louis fam, check. ninja-ing/camping with PA ppl/da brods… =(
- Social experiment: If you read this, even if we don’t speak often, post a comment with a memory of you and I. It can be anything. When you’re finished, post this paragraph as your own status. You will be surprised what people remember about you.
- noo’y umibig na ako / subalit nasaktan ang puso / parang ayoko nang umibig pang muli / may takot na nadarama / na muli ay maranasan / ayoko nang masaktan muli…
- It looks like rain tonight, and thank God, ’cause a clear sky just wouldn’t feel right.
- hmm… stronger glasses after… six years. lol.
- going home for the weekend, hit the cell
- hmm… Same Auld Lang Syne never made me cry before… strange…
- recording With or Without You cover with ninong, household with abong, park picnic with lots of people… :D can a weekend home get any better than this?
- Henceforth *bobblehead* songs will forever be associated with Ate Candice’s birthday… lol.
- SO SO SO SO like… you know those songs that make you wanna go *bobblehead*ishishlike? yeah…
- They keep saying this is part of the ride, but I’m not getting stronger.
- An old friend, double servings of IKEA princess cake, and BRILLIANT Tom Felton make up for Inferi sadly looking like multiple Gollums.
- ’twas too comfortable on any given thursday
- can’t fishy americans who were fishy before they were labeled so by liberals go out for coffee sometime? i could use some good fishy company
- How quickly we learn to king or queen it…
- Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation…
- OWNED! PUNK’D! EPIC FAIL! HAHAHAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCVSNVsPWkQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3pSfYuVDo
- Wisdom teethsies going byebye bukas? No kanin and ulam for Aisa for a while. TORTURE :'( Paano mabubusog n’yan? *dead*
- “You cheated.” “πr8.”
- Angel of Music… you deceived me. I gave my mind blindly.
- The window’s accusing the door of abusing the wall.
- Phantom of the Opera… or Onegin… Phantom… Onegin… Phantom… Onegin… hmmmmmmm….
- no more memories / no more silent tears / no more gazing across / the wasted years / help me say / goodbye.
- hearing is believing / music is deceiving / hard as lightning / soft as candlelight / dare you trust the music of the night… =)
- That was a… very strange… Costco trip. Lol.
- best music vid EVER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9X5jMofEo
- Hello September! I trust that you will bring realization, acceptance, and healing through indifference and new sights. Pooh and I salute you
- [The Bonus Track Version of] Even If It Kills Me is truly one of the most perfectly written albums ever.
- With all my dreams hooked to hospital machines, I think, “Let’s try redefining beautiful.”
- What did it say again? I swear I read those words.”I’m not going to let you, me, or God forget how much I-” Huh.*sing* Let’s Get Fired Up…
- The coup de grace that set me off would have made for decent fiction.
- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE two days, no painkillers, I can sing again, I shall do laundry again and clean out my room and hard drive and CALL DEVINN!!!
- OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH… wait… i forget.
- and SOMEONE call the DOCTOR ’cause it’s a case of a love bipolar… lol her face.
- WOW i had eight Bruegger’s coupons in my wallet that expire…!!!d… yesterday…
- It’s like a book elegantly bound, but in a language you can’t read. Just yet.
- ǝʎqpooƃ ʎɐs oʇ ʎɹɹnɥ ɟo puıʞ ǝɯos uı ǝɹ,noʎ ǝʞıן s,ʇı pǝıɟıɹɹǝʇ ǝɯ ʇoƃ ǝʌ,noʎ ʇnq ʎɹɹoʍ oʇ ʇou ʎɹʇ ı
- ǝʎqpooƃ ʎɐs oʇ ʎɹɹnɥ ɟo puıʞ ǝɯos uı ǝɹ,noʎ ǝʞıן s,ʇı pǝıɟıɹɹǝʇ ǝɯ ʇoƃ ǝʌ,noʎ ʇnq ʎɹɹoʍ oʇ ʇou ʎɹʇ ı ǝsnqɐ-ɟןǝs ɹoɟ ǝɹısǝp ʞɔıs ɐ uɐɥʇ ɹǝɥʇo pǝsn sʇǝƃ ɹǝʌǝu ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uo ƃuıpןoɥ ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ s,ʇɐɥʍ puɐ
- ˙˙op ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq ǝɯ uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq op uɐɔ noʎ ʇǝʎ ןןɐ ɹǝʇɟɐ ƃuoןɐ ןןɐ suoıʇuǝʇuı ʇsɹoʍ ǝɥʇ pɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ sǝןıɯs & sʇɹɐǝɥ ɔıʇsɐןd ɥʇıʍ ǝןdoǝd ɔıʇsɐןd
- ʍɥǝu ɐ ɥǝɐɹʇ qɹǝɐʞs uo ıʇ pou,ʇ qɹǝɐʞ ǝʌǝu ɐup ʍɥɐʇ ɐɯ ı snddosǝ ʇo po ʍɥǝu ʇɥǝ qǝsʇ dɐɹʇ oɟ ɯǝ ʍɐs ɐןʍɐʎs ʎon
- So much driving today. sheesh! LOL at my Sisters, missing my ND Kuyas, addicted to Cath and Your Bruise… CLS tonight should help? maybe…
- THREEEEEE DAAAYYYYYSSSS AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
- THREEE DAYSSSSSSSS!!!! and what am I doing up at 5 AM on a Saturday!??!?! ahhhhh…
- saw strange things in the sky tonight. Imagining things? How can I be when I was with my whole family + Kuya Gabe’s minus Kuya Gabe?
- yay confession. Confession is Fun. So is Mass. Mass again tomorrow! :) Crucified to set me free… now I live to bring Him praise.
- chat chat chat chit chat with michelle. mutual understanding is so so so so inexplicably comforting. commiserating terribly. pG for Sisters.
- is looking forward to partying it up via cookies and movies and popcorn and board games and lots of chit chat when Michelle comes home :)
- On this thunderstormy Labor Day, I shall spend my not-watching-the-buffet-table time writing to Asher and Kuya Matt ^_^ YAYYY :D :D :D
- Now the fall is here again… You can’t begin to give in; it’s all over. And when the snows come rolling through… you’re rolling, too…
- Editing/correcting/printing out all my YFC chords and organizing a binder… Hosanna, Glory, Free to Dance.. hayy nako, Lord, nakakamiss =(
- will be crying herself to sleep tonight over La Vita e Bella. Do you believe it’s possible for anyone to make a comedy about the Holocaust? Watch it, WATCH IT!!
- First day of school… CHECK! and it was super :D and all my breaks were spent… eating… writing to Matt… and reading Chesterton. WIN.
- remembers the wisdom of her best friends — a) pain is my friend, b) the board is my friend, c) the bag is my friend, d) the cinder block is my friend, and finally e) you are not and can never be ready to do 100 round kicks on each leg without determination, diligence, and honesty. Oh dear. Hahahaha.
- second day… check! and just as awesome as the first — maybe even better. mGbp!!! *happy*
- survived her first six hours of Cooking 1 and found seven people with whom she easily ‘clicked’. PG :)
- my latest night yet this week… ahhh. goodnight, world. friday tomorrow… mGbp. WILMINGTON AND BABY SHOWER THIS WEEKEND!!!! so hyperrrr xD
- is in a love-hate relationship with the weekend. Hahaha.
- Wisdom always chooses these black eyes and these bruises over the heartache that they say never completely goes away.
- is on pg. 16 of her Honors textbook, has 29 pages to go, and is steadily becoming more and more convinced that the book is anti-Catholic. Ugh.
- HAHAHAHA. Homework for Cooking 1, Chapter 3 — “Modern cooking and food processing equipment has an extraordinary capacity to burn, cut, smash, mangle, and amputate parts of the tender human body. This may sound like a harsh way to begin a chapter, but the intent is not to intimidate or scare you…” lol xD
- “Once… I found a perfect love…” =) Oh, JG. It’s been too long. How could I have forgotten that none could ever truly compare?
- ERIC’S BACK?!?!?!!??!? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
- oh oh oh OH wilmington todayyyyy!!!!!!!! ladeeeda xD *happy*
- no homework + waiting for noon to roll around to wake daddy and cook lunch = WARHEAD with stevie. what an appropriate time to be watching an episode on weapons of mass destruction? *shakes head*
- Xtreme Dayz Youth Night at St. Columbkille, *mwah* to all my Sisters and have fun at the GA, I’ll beeee home byyyy… midnight. Hahahaha.
- XD is superrrr :D :D :D and I made friends. laddeedaa
- XD was fun fun fun :) can’t wait till next month. Ahh… I should sleep. Haha.
- Good morning and goodbye.
- Little Dawn walks on and she thinks she don’t belong under the starry heights so take a sigh as long as the war’s been going on in your heart tonight…
- Any control I thought I had just slips right through my hands while my ever-present conscience shakes its head and reprimands me…
- Michelle Marie Johnson is THE most amazing person in the entire world, and I don’t know what I’d do without her.
- I have two hours till my next class and no homework to speak of. Oh dear, oh dear, what shall we do…
- wow… week 2… i think i have my first CC? this is interesting…
- In my Honors class, I am basically learning about – brace yourself – Theology of the Body! … minus God.
- Savor the sorrow to soften the pain… as I do, I don’t look, don’t touch, don’t do anything… and hope that there is. a. you.
- first college essay… done. now to bake kuya @GabeND’s birthday brownies :)
- Apparently I’m friends with five new people and Facebook decided to leave that part out of my notifications? It also did not tell me that Michelle commented twice on her status after my second-to-last comment and I would not have known if I hadn’t randomly gone to Michelle’s page. What else have I been missing???
- DUDE tagalog rap is impossible to not bounce your head to. who cares if you’re in the middle of the cafeteria?! hahahaha
- “Well, what’s been happening here? Same old routine, I suppose?” – Picard xD HAHAHAHAHA rotflwtime
- I thought I’d cleared the blasted wall, but it turns out I was only peeking in through a balistraria. No, I do not thank you for the view.
- what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you.. PS THANKS @PeaceBeStill for the vid.. PPS @themikefoss is TWEETING? lolz
- Wow. Eng Comp 1 is awesome. And hilarious. And deep. And awesome. Hahaha, post coming. Made my day =)
- And now wall posts are not showing up on my wall, yet when I go to them directly from my notifications, they’re there. Facebook, YOU DRIVE ME NUTS.
- home home again… time for more homework and clean-my-room-ing. oh. and laughing at ppl who think their posts need to be as long as mine.
- tears of hope run down my skin, tears for you that will not dry, they magnify the one within, and let the outside slowly die. oo..remember..
- I’m listening to When You Say You Love Me and… wow. Has it really been nearly four years since I sang that at a wedding? Nakakamiss…
- got time while you got freedom… Oh Courtney. You have Breakeven stuck in my head now :)
- Stream of Consciousness Exercises are fun, but reveal more to me about myself than I am particularly happy knowing. I think that’s bad…
- “I nivver be hearin’ of a *married pirate.* ‘Tis unnatural.” – Lizzie =)) rotflwtime
- *sigh* 14 out of 24 homework assignments done… 10 more to go before the weekend’s over.
- ‘Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh Crap, She’s Up.”‘ lol :)
- HOMEWORK… is not hard. just time consuming. that is maddening.
- 19 out of 24!!! … 5 more to go. not too bad, i guess…
- YES i am down to three assignments!!!! ptL!!!
- Asian Student Welcome at UC tomorrow… What are the chances of meeting Pinoys-who-make-everything-in-life-easier friends? We will see, we will see…
- spent roughly 45 minutes comparing Queen, Rush, Al Stewart, Kansas, Fleetwood Mac, Electric Light Orchestra, and KISS to Talking Heads, Dead Boys, Television, Shoes, The Minutemen, Husker Du, The Pursuit of Happiness, and The Dead Milkmen with her super cool English Honors classmates. Yes, that was what Mr. Bob told us to do in class today. And then we were dismissed. It just keeps getting better and better.
- HEY HEY HEY i met UC pinoys xD SCHWEEETT
- They say bad things happen for a reason / but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding.
- i’m here in nowhere, you stay where you are, you stay there. nowhere where nowhere no where? as long as you’re there.
- i recognize people! i chat in the hall! i wave when they drive by! they’re not Filipino and they’re not Catholic! i hope Nate’s proud of me.
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” Thanks, Trip!!!
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IV 2011 IS GOING TO BE BASED ON A CATHOLIC NOVEL!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! we’ll see how they do, then.
- omigosh THE SUICIDE BREAK!!!! i’d completley forgotten!!! hahahahaha i still half wish i’d gotten a shot at it.
- is listening to Bee Gees… sudden urge after watching/listening to Ate Hazel.
- 21 Guns and Laser Tag pretty much sums up today. I discovered that making Kuya Nate proud inspires me to do strange things on red sofas. lol
- Mr. Golding. I despise you. SO un-ToB. I prefer to not be constructive and get worked up over CREDO.
- still has English Comp ! homework that’s due tomorrow, but whatever; she’s dead tired to begin with despite her most fun cooking 1 class yet, and Mr. Golding’s humans-are-only-animals essays that she is required to read are not exactly helping. BLEH! Homework can wait till that two hour break between math and english. Uggh.
- oh i love being able to rent a laptop from the library to while away the hours until english class… ladeeda.
- is staying up to do homework tonight so that tomorrow is all for… CREDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
- Who knew that listening to messages from… July… helps me do my homework? Wow, I’ve gotten through six in less than two hours.
- Voice messages from January! lol. I forgot I had these :) Ahh… what next… prep sheets? or Chapter 24 of the text… hmm…
- CREDO TIME!!!!!! xD ladeedaaaa
- AHHHHHH HOMEWORK SO THAT I CAN GO TO CREDO TOMORROW CAREFREEEEEEEE pray for all the high school kiddies, okk? thnx. PG!!!!!
- My YFC + XD + SHoJ = CREDO CRAAAZZIIIIIIINESSSSSS :D :D :D mGbp!!!!!
- driving home… ‘Castles, they might crumble; dreams may not come true; but you are never all alone ’cause I will always always love you =)’
- WHOA! When I think “Mikey,” I still think, “the one 18-yo modding us” [on the 4real teen forum]. Happy 21st to @themikefoss!!!!
- is building her Late Fall sched. BAKING 1!!! AHHHHHH!!!! xD lol.
- hmm… Baking on Saturday… but no classes Tuesdays. Sounds good? :D ladeedaa
- laDEEEdaaa talking to nateeeeeeeeee happyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
- I wish you could see me now, I wish I could show you how I’m not who I was…
- wait, wait… midterms are… next week… ah. AH. ah.
- AHHHHH AMY HAD HER BABY HOW DID I NOT KNOW SOONER AHHHH MICHAEL WALSH HAS A DAUGHTER AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!!
- DUUUUDDDEEEEE!!!!! as of today, I HAVE A KUYA CHEF!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! :D :D :D oh how i love life =)
- Good morning, world… Weekend before midterms… 12 assignments to tackle today… not too bad compared to the other week… =) ladeeda
- You are my perfect person and I’d hate to see you fall, ’cause I want someone to believe in, yeah, well don’t we all?
- WOOHOO what’s the plan today, ’cause it’s ten-four, and I gotta get out of the house.
- Gosh, you’d think bashing The Pursuit of Happiness’ “I’m An Adult Now” would be easy… but I’m only at 420 words… Oh, no, it’s not lack of things to say. It’s lack of polite ways to say them. Oh, I cannot wait for research papers in English Comp 2.
- GOODNIGHTTTT!!! MIDTERMS HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEE…. i will destroy you all. well. except for maybe knife skillz.
- dudeeeeeee this midterm week’s gonna be a LOLFEST :) i love my sure-to-be-there-anytime-break-mates :D
- discovered that after-hours at bars are fun if you go with the right people ;)
- “I think he deceived himself, as well. He wanted to believe in his own.. fine words. As I did.”
- rearranged the Honors hangout xD lol. That was fun.
- had so so so so so much fun at Spring Grove Cemetery today :)
- TRIP DERHAM ROCKS!!!!!!! No offense of course to ya’ll who already knew that xD I just thought it was funny…
- WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?!?!?!!?! WE’RE MAKING QUICHES ON THURSDAY?!?! WE ARE WE ARE WE ARE?!?!? SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYY?>!?! 4REALZ?!!?
- LOLing at the thought of TS being at ND. Or more like the thought of TS being where Matt is. Lol.
- Herb paper due tomorrow!! Did you know that cilantro is coriander is Chinese parsley is wansoy is Arab parsley is derived from koris?
- sooo addicted to Ellipse… lol
- 7:03AM, Thursday… One last midterm…
- friday… end of midterm week… WAAAHHHHHHH =( but, but… GAME NIGHT TONIGHT!!!! xD roasting hotdogs and making smores ohhh yessssss :)
- “*You’re* in love with a *computer subroutine*?” “That’s the problem.” “Logic dictates a single course of action; retreat.” ROTFLWTIME
- Everybody says, “Time heals everything,” but what of the wretched hollow; the endless in-between?
- ‘di ka ba nagsasawa sa liwanag ng buwan? namamatay na ang mga rosas sa tabi; hindi ka pa rin bumibili. nauubos na ang oras sa kahihintay…
- 2:16 AM… rotfl. time for BED and i am SO sleeping in. we leave at 3. WAAAHOOOOO I CAN’T WAIT FOR XD!!!!!!
- i’m weird ’cause i hate goodbyes.
- WILMINGTON HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YFC + XD + SHoJ FOREVER <3 <3 <3 and i said WHO’S IN THE HOUSE??
- YFC + XD + SHoJ FOREVER ♥ ♥ ♥ yayayayayayayayayyyyy headed to Wilmington, be back in… seven hoursish? :D :D :D
- I TORE MY FINGER PLAYING REDEEMING LOVE OHHH SNAPPPPP ♥ ♥ ♥ ’cause HE’S the reason for the blood drops on my guitar :)
- no schooooooolll!!! heeeheeheeee gonna go pasyal xD
- i feel like i was born for devastation and reform destroying everything i love and the worst part is i pull my heart out reconstruct but…
- back to school tomorrow…. counting the days… one week… AHHHHHHH xD *happy dance*
- waiting for math to start… watching old videos… LOLFR in the cafeteria at Who’s On First… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IHDJfCnFLk … good times
- i want to get on with getting on with things i want to run in fields paint the kitchen and love someone & i can’t do any of that here can i
- ROTFLWTIME i may have an essay due tomorrow but i need a little time to blog about the cat ghost in the honors hangout who fell into a door.
- ARGH 3 super awesome kuyas, 1 super awesome little brother, and 1 super super awesome best friend, are all online AND I’M NOT DONE!!! =(
- =( it was only an hour and no best friend and no lil bro and only two kuyas left? waaahaaaaaaa…
- in sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came, that voice that calls to me and speaks my name, and do i dream again, for now i find…
- i wonder if protective prayers have expiration dates.
- picked up Waking Rose for the first time in who knows how many months… at least two-and-a-half…
- THE CINCINNATI WOULD-HAVE-BEEN-SUBWAY IS INTENSEEEEEEE
- It’s Friday it’s Friday it’s Friday it’s Friday IT’S FRIDAY!!!! lol EEEEEEEEEEEE ND KUYAS COMING HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE *happy dance*
- *sigh* they better fix the registration for “disney-ification of america and the world” or i am stuck in spanish 1
- LOL at Paul — “Coldplay makes sense, I could see how you’d get the clocks, but how do you get blood out of Mayer and Mraz?!”
- Hahahaha, so many people addicted to Fireflies. I’ve lost count of how many facebook statuses proclaim it.
- AHHHH THEY’RE HOME THEY’RE HOME THEY’RE HOME AHH AH AH AHHHHHH THEY’RE HOMEEEEEEEE!!!!! and I received my senior frame today, THANK YOU CFC/YFC FAMILY!!!! You’re all so sweet!!! and now I will write individual ‘thank you’s on all your lovely facebook walls. *hugzzzz*
- Living this week on a high ^_^ just ’cause dem ND boys be homeeeeee :) Thank You, Lord <3
- can’t really complain when strange 516 numbers calling past bedtime turn out to be 4realers. LOLing at Trip Derham & Emily Kibrick :) Nice to finally hear your voices. Thanks :D
- Huh. So besides that [impressively] untypical line, I want to watch 17 Again if only cuzuvda MCS song in the trailer. Lol, Papa Leo…
- Party every day p-p-p-party every day, i got a feeling… that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good good night :)
- It’s so much fun to tell myself that homework is second priority. And not get yelled at for it. Valid distractions are priceless. PARTAY!!!!
- SHOUTOUT to anyone at UC… brunch between 10ish and 11:45ish tomorrow? i’m meeting up with jordan and shelby…
- it’s friday!!! mama and papa and ninong coming todayyyyy :D :D :D *happy*
- hopes it’ll stop raining before she heads to UC…
- got an email today saying that she has a book report due Tuesday. Comforting that most of the class is freaking out, also. But that Blink is captivating, which compensates for the length, doesn’t make the weekend any longer… did it HAVE to be the weekend Mama and Papa and Ninong are here?? =(
- YESSSSSS i finished Blink!!!!
- i’m stuck inside this rut that i fell into by mistake and i’m begging you i’m begging you i’m begging you to be my escape…
- Mr. Bob gave us freedom. Thesis? That the dating game as the average American teenager knows it today is only a training ground for divorce.
- So… think she’ll fail me for giving her a 1657-word book report? *cough* Oh well. Time to treat myself to Voyager.
- Hahahahaha. College… and still editing Kuyas’ papers. So much fun :) Thank You, Lord.
- Hello Seattle makes me miss the Chicago Youth. *grin* Does that make sense to anyone?
- so, like… if the teacher’s sick and we’ve been told to sign in for attendance, how long am i supposed to stay here?
- I’M DEAD TIRED OF PREP SHEETS… enough! i refuse to do any more… “if this is what i call home, why does it feel so alone?” time to chill.
- Karmela Marie Dalisay Kimberly Patricia lol. wanted to share. stealing from Elena Luke “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
- imogen heap + owl city + NO MORE SANITATION CLASS + good times in Honors class + gabeandmattsongdrivinghome = 20+ prep sheets FUNNN =)
- with friends like these, well, who needs enemies? =)
- these legoland empires choking out mine… put that down and clean this mess up… end of conversation… you’re only what you give back.
- Jeff Cooke Adam Miller i’m gonna be singing wannabe all the way home and i. blame. you.
- Stef Ofhfs draconian… heyyy!! we learned that already :D lol
- dutch baby for breakfast? mmmmmmm.
- Devin McIntyre Mary Patterson Trip Derham, Mr. Bob approved my thesis. Ladeeedaaa. First draft due Monday. I’ll try not to hand him a book :)
- Mary Whitacre Karen Mitchell Martha Tiffany Joseph Blocker Adam Miller Jeff Cooke so… are ya’ll just waiting for the email, ’cause ServSafe is asking for what address our records are under…
- …. did I actually forget that XD IS NEXT WEEK??? :D :D :D :D :D WAAAHOOOOOOO
- Hahahaha. Mr. Bob was walking by. “You have until noon. Type, type type!”
- Adam Miller Martha Tiffany Mary Whitacre Karen Mitchell Joseph Blocker Jeff Cooke SANITATION SCORES ARE UP and they’re under the school’s address
- wendesday wednesday movie movie more more think they’ll humor me? :)
- yes yes yes yes YES!!! fall break. sunday, wilmington. monday, kenwood mall. saturday, pacquiao. could it possibly get any better?? :D
- i made a music video! =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNbQSW0vcGo and made it through cooking 1 without cutting myself :D yay
- just played Crash Bandicoot for the first time in God knows how long. made it past hog wild and now to bed. see? i’m disciplined xD lol
- hyped for hat-hunting with Gloria Kemper :) if i can just finish this paper…
- do. not. use. email@example.com to translate to tagalog if you don’t know what you’re doing :P rotflwtime.
- ENGLISH. PAPER. IS. DONE. one more assignment, one more final, then a whole week off and a WHOLE NEW SCHED. aisa is so insanely hyper at the thought =)
- we’re singing Hosanna and Trading My Sorrows at worship tonight, among other things… missing the Music Min… Kim… Mariel… Candisse… Gabriella Victoria Timmy Karina… Gabe D…. Palol Gabriel… Matthew Almario… Jon… wish you were here.
- high of 72 today?! no way. it’s november. in OHIO. :) perfect weather for mallin’
- last day :) out at 11:40, library and kenwood afterwards… wish @kimberlaboo and @karmelaa were coming….
- fall break fall break fall break FALL BREAK intending to drag my family to the cemetery, going to the Night with an Exorcist, GA, more mallin’, PACQUIAO… woohoo :)
- … one-syllable-incredulity-and-or-annoyance-suggesting-word war with Paul?
- re-addicting myself to MCS while cleaning my room… wow. iTunes says I haven’t listened to Commit This To Memory since September.
- is dragging Stef Ofhfs and her siblings to Spring Grove Cemetery tomorrow. How insanely cool and morbid is that?
- *sigh* honestly… it’s fall break. if i keep up being this sleepy at the end of the day, i’ll never get around to calling Asher Fry and Devin McIntyre past bedtime… *grumpy face* maybe tomororw night i’ll be too worked up to sleep *grin* and then we’ll see…
- College is an endless Chr– no, that’s wrong. How about… an endless Birthday season? Yeah, that’s better.
- and as the flashbulbs burst… she holds a smile like someone would hold a crying child… the things that could have been are repressed.
- welcome to life, I hope that you get it right.
- promise me that you’ll leave the light on to help me see with daylight, my guide, gone
- Gabe D. Matthew Almario Palol Gabriel you bros watching pacquiao tonight??
- 1:46AM just got home, was even better than the de la hoya fight, WOOOOOO PACQUIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- “I know.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @andrewdevera :D :D :D :D
- 1:46AM just got home, was even better than the de la hoya fight, WOOOOOO PACQUIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i have homework again!! WAHOO!!! i was allowed to choose The Many Adventures of Winne the Pooh for the Mouse Under Glass assignment :D :D :D
- toy story.
- tomorrow… school, guitar center, chill chill with Karmela Marie Dalisay, chill chill with Kimberly Patricia, more school, and lots of chilling in the honors room in between. could the first day back get any better? oh and drew just called me ‘diplomatic’ on the disneyfication discussion board. (kelan pa??!)
- WEIRD!!!! Facebook trick: Press Up > Up > Down > Down > Left > Right > Left > Right > B > A > Enter key > right click > scroll up and down and circles will appear! The only way to stop it is to log off or reload the page, rotfl
- off to lunch with Karmela Marie Dalisay :D :D :D
- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY back in the kitchen with Mary Whitacre, Adam Miller, and Chris Bender tomorrow :) and i’ve been bumping into everyone else all over the place. ladeeedaaa :D
- HEARTBREAK WARFARE. @andrewdevera lol i know, wish i had 15 bucks to bust
- or… she’s a robot.
- i hear we’re making appleeeeee piesssieessss today… :D :D :D
- and when you smiled, you made me feel like i could sing along~
- has a four hour break between classes on wednesday, and no car. oh, what to do?
- i need you, i miss you, i’m so alone without you to call up on the weekends with my cellular phone.. rather waste our time together ’cause..
- fat captioned cats + potter puppet pals + crab battle + xkcd + new friends = long fill-you-in talks with mum. perfect :D
- i’m not talking planets or galaxies and the distance just makes it worse.
- wants Vivek Mandan’s mom to let him out of the house on Wednesday.
- Can it get any better than hearing Soul Sister followed by Paparazzi followed by I’m Yours AND only having one class today? *shrug* =)
- graeme’s daily funny tshirt + home home for the day + skyping with kuya nate while doing hw = me happy :)
- all we are are memories.
- ST. LOUIS!!!!! hehe syempre gusto ni nino sumama sa mga lalake :) not going to bed for hours yet! street fighter 4 and jamm session booyah!!
- lol end Street Fighter 4, learned how to change my guitar strings, currently watching Rise of the Cobra, Unc says Rock Band next xD
- G.I. Joe… Totally not a Nazi :)
- lol. 98 on 21 Guns.
- :) syempre when we say lunch, ibig sabihin come and stay hanggang sawa… which could mean anywhere between 3PM and 2AM. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- red wine + popcorn + LEFTOVERS + RE-watching pacquiao/cotto + Rock Band + Street Fighter 4 + DOA 4 = got cups? :) and Old Navying at 3AM…
- loves surprise vids from Palol Gabriel Karmela Marie Dalisay Matthew Almario Jon San Miguel Gabe D…. one more thing that makes today the best Thanksgiving eVAR :) ♥ ♥ ♥ thank you!!!!!!
- hehehe ako’y matutulog muna ng mga dalawang oras bago mag Old Navying kasama ng mga lalake. dude man, best thanksgiving everr, mGbp!!!
- DUDE MAN! THE PUMPKIN PIE IS.. UN.BAKED. which means it is ALL OURS! TODAY!!!!! ang saya naman ng buhay ko! OH OH and BUBBLE TEA MAMAYA!! :D
- what could be better than three slices of fresh-baked pumpkin pie for breakfast?
- so… like… does anyone want to come over to my house at like 9PM tonight and play with nino and board games? (bring board games…)
- just kicked Michelle Johnson and Kit James out of the house. hahahahaha
- is home again after roughly fifteen hours… End Thanksgiving Break. mGbp :)
- Everyone going byebye again… Oh. But I guess it’s not, “Goodbye,” it’s, “I’ll see you later.”
- EgG –> Green eggs and haM –> Mazel toV –> VenisoN… what? hehehehe :) good timezz.
- MIGI WAS ELEVEN YEARS YESTERDAY AND NINO IS ELEVEN MONTHS TODAY!!!! yeeeeeek!!!!! masyadong mabilis…
- it seems that my dreams are so far… so i lay my head back down and i lift my hands and pray to be only yours.
- :-/ You know, if this is just a ‘phase’, then three years and then some is a heckuva long time to be stuck in it >.< Not *again*…
- Tuesday nights are for watching Ghandi while eating chili and laughing at Nino and listening to Static Vessels and catching up with Todd Erb. *smile*
- is in no fit state to write 6 pages on Pooh and LiNK. thanks a LOT.
- just scrapped my LiNK essay. switching topics. i’ll be glad i did, but geeze, does this mean pulling my first all-nighter?
- a little less than a page left to write. break was awesome, but two weeks is a while and i’ll be glad to be back in the kitchen tomorrow with Mary Whitacre, Chris Bender, Alyse Benton, and Adam Miller…
- so… i kinda have 12 google wave nominations to… nominate… who wants one?
- and so the question becomes… which would i rather celebrate at disney, christmas or my 20th birthday?
- shoulda gone to bender’s, ’cause coming here didn’t help after hell’s kitchen. *sigh* i owe my present sanity to Chris Bender, Mary Whitacre, Adam Miller, and Alyse Benton. thanks. *hugs* p.s. are any of you looking into the disney co-op for either september ’10 or feb ’11? ’cause if so, it would be so amazing if we co…
- hugging winnie and watching his many adventures with his complete tales sitting nearby. this has got to be the most fun hw assignment yet.
- count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky (chase the clouds away…), back to the days of christopher robin…
- so “see you later” does eventually become “goodbye.”
- Today, I am thankful for Mothers and Sisters and Fathers and Brothers, and all their selflessness :)
- i lift my worship to You and i love You always… the world will fade away, still my song to You remains, only You will i adore ♥ ADONAI ♥
- every tear i’ve cried, You hold in Your hands, You never left my side, and though my heart is torn, i will praise You in this storm.
- MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO MARCH 13, 2010!!!!!!!!
- we’re living for Your name, we’ll never be ashamed of You, our praise and all we are today, take take take it all, take take take it all!
- consume me from the inside out… everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades… and the cry of my heart is to bring You praise..
- so i’ll stand with arms high and heart abandoned in awe of the One Who gave it all…
- in the chaos, in confusion, i know You’re Sovereign still, in the moment of my weakness, You give me strength to do Your will…
- R.I.P Tita Joann.
- Sovereign Hands nailed to a humble cross, scars You bear speak of Your redeeming love, no wonder I call You my Savior, no wonder i’m singing
- so what can i say and what can i do but offer this heart, o God, completely to You?
- ♥ Kimberly Patricia Karmela Marie Dalisay Candisse Kyla Fejer Miguel Francisco Jon San Miguel ♥
- i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind…
- good to know it’s all a game, disappointment has a name, it’s heartbreak warfare :)
- SHOUTOUT TO THE FFL!!! if i go to orlando, florida (disney) for six months, aug ’10 to jan ’11, can i hope to find instant FFL family there?
- make your house fair as you are able, trim the hearth and set the table. people, look east! and sing today; Love, the Guest is on the way…
- wishing my Dad a Happy Birthday and my parents a Happy 20th Anniversary :D :D :D and taking the day off school to CELEBRATE! Mass first :D
- tap dancer = percussionist? beat THAT :) Mimi Rodriguez Katie Griffin :D
- Cooking 2 Midterm tomorrow. Mary Whitacre Chris Bender Alyse Benton Adam Miller we’re gonna ace this thing, right?
- BAKING ECLAIRS. CHRISTMAS PARTAY. MOVIE. MAMA AND PAPA AND NINONG HEREEEEEEEEEE WHEN I GET HOME. what could be better? :)
- is in a *major* DANCING mood :D :D :D
- would like to thank Julia Russell, Graeme, and Andrew Lawrence for taking the time to bust $7.50 with me. I look forward to the bashing.
- Migi’s basketball game, hopefully jamming with Colton Duncan, Patrick Farr, and Victoria Ulmer, then bowling with the XD Youth Ministry (St. Columbkille Church) today :D :D :D BUT FIRST. Catching up on sleep. Hey, I had to get up at 3:30 for my first Simbang Gabi =) and Kuya Gabe D. and Kuya Matthew Almario are homeee!!!! mGbp.
- Three more days of school… just three… eeeeeeeee… lol. I hope your Advent has been as refreshing as mine. pG =)
- LAST. DAY. OF. SCHOOL.
- Angels announce on this great feast: Him who cometh from the East. Set every peak and valley humming with the word, the Lord is coming. People, look East! and sing today: Love, the Lord, is on the way!
- mah bes’ chris’mas pres’n’ was How to Avoid Fallin’ in Love with a Jerk, i reckon… at good boy, good boy, ang bait mo naman, sana kunin ka na ni Lord…!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! pG =)
- just finished The Midnight Dancers =)
- BIRTHDAYS!!!!!! Dad’s on the 15th, Yena’s on the 22nd, Papa Jesus’ yesterday, Mama’s today, Nino’s the 30th, and Mom’s a week later! Endless celebration :) *happy happy happy*
- HAH, today I got $141.79 worth of clothes… for $23!!!!! Kenwood Mall rocks.
- I PROTEST THE ABSENCE OF CRUESLI IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, NINO!!!! :D :D :D
- you’re the failed attempts i never could forget, you’re the metaphors i can’t create to comprehend this curse that i call love.
this is the moment that you know / that you told her that you loved her but you don’t