“People with internal LC, on the other hand, interpret outcomes as results of one’s own actions. They tend to take responsibility as well as credit for the results of their actions.”
HAH. My parents can attest to that last sentence. As well as quite a few of my closest friends. The site advises me to try to recognize that there are things completely out of my control. I’ve been hearing plenty of that this past year, I don’t think it’s getting through. I haven’t really been letting it. I prefer to blame myself for what I honestly believe is my own fault, regardless of what anyone says.
- Holistic as opposed to Linear ~ Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
- Random as opposed to Sequential ~ Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
- Concrete as opposed to Symbolic ~ Processes things that can be seen , or touched – real objects.
- Intuitive as opposed to Logical ~ Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
- Non-verbal as opposed to verbal ~ Processes thought as illustrations.
- Fantasy-Oriented as opposed to Reality-Based ~ Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations
To the first, I agree; the second, I protest; the third, I have no comment on; the fourth, I strongly protest; the fifth, I affirm; the sixth, I am very… surprised about. Reading through the suggestions, there is absolutely nothing anywhere that was not already suggested in the results from last week’s tests.